This is the same as ab workout #1... 25 reps or 30 seconds of each exercise! Some of the exercises overlap...
1. Boat: Pull yourself up into a V shape and hold it there.
2. Scissors: Raise one leg straight into the air. Hold your other leg straight out, barely off the floor. Hold 2 seconds. Switch. Your legs never touch the floor during this exercise.
3. Opposite elbow/ knee crunch: Put one arm straight out to your side. Put the other hand behind your head. Take the elbow that is behind your head and crunch up and over to the opposite knee.
4. Opposite elbow/ knee crunch: Same thing, other elbow to other knee!
5. Crunchy Frog: Pull your knees into your chest and wrap your arms around your legs. Open your arms and stretch your legs out. Pull everything back in. Stretch it all out... Open... Shut... Open... shut...
6. V-up, Roll up: Hands reach straight into the air with legs straight out. Lower yourself down, but not all the way. This time, lift again, but lift your legs as well, folding yourself into a V. This one is hard to describe.. ask me if you don't remember it. We will be sure to practice a lot of these on Tuesday!
7. Heels to Heaven: Flat on your back, raise your legs straight into the air. Lift your heels straight up to the sky. This is not a huge movement. Use your lower abs to lift your heels up.
8. Plank with alternating leg lift: On your elbows and toes, make sure your back is straight, flat, and low. Lift one leg for a few seconds. Lower. Raise the other leg. Lower... continue.
9. Super Man: Flat on your stomach, stretch all the way out. Lift arms and legs off the ground and hold for 3 seconds. Lower. Repeat.
10. Hip Dips on Steps: This in no way should make you sore... it is just an exercise to strengthen your hips. Stand with both feet on some kind of step or stool. Allow one foot to step off and drop down below the other. Focus on your hip and use it to pull that foot back up to level on the step. Do this 25 times on one leg and then switch to the other.